Pages

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

left her peace ok ?

Today can considered as the worse day in my form 4 life ...
u came in the class ,
and insulted me and her ...
oh man , plz ..
dun behave like this ..
before u do this , i think is better u call us to see u lonely ...
thats the best way to know what we did ,
and not judge us based on his and her conjecture and allogation ,
i know u are teacher , u are powerful right ?
however , can u think about us ?
have u think about her feeling ?
i really can`t understanding why u were in seventh heaven when u insult us ...
although we are students , we need respect ..
we need respect from u ...
u are our teacher , u must help us
and not insult us at public ..
do u know how sad she is and how humiliate she is ?
i think u won`t know right ? sorry to say ..
because i can look deep into ur heart when u talk about us ....
why u act like this ?
u really spoiled ur image for me ...
before today ,
u are the best teacher for me ...
because the way u teach us really good ,
and not as lame as others ...
i really like ur teaching style ...
but today , what happen to u ?
i can`t understand !
actually ,
when u `inform` all the pupils in class ,
i really have a feeling to write out all the activities i discussed with her this year ...
and not the one you thought about ..
but i decided to calm down myself and keep quiet and waiting ur`speech` to be finished ...
because i think u won`t listen to me right ?
just like last day i ask u to on the party at canteen ,
left the class for chinese student to study ,
remember what u said ?
ur action today really drop my moral value in others` heart ...
and i feel quite humiliate ...
but anyway ,
thank you to those who help me to protest our `guilt`
i can see my true friend today , really thank you ...
today when i saw her ,
i go and console her ...
she say nothing and gone ....
i think our friendship will spoiled ...
what ever it is ,
she is innocent..
i can be insulted but please dun hurt the others ...
i will feel gratefully if u won`t do this again ...
can u promise me ?
sorry if my words influence ur feelings ...

No comments:

Post a Comment